• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake v Rutgers- 7:00 Monday ESPN-U/ESPN3

We were running high-low the entire half, they just started doubling and tripling EVERYTHING in the post. No matter how much of an advantage we have down there, we have to be able to shoot at least a little if we want to take control of this game.

I agree...you almost have to take the wide open 3s they are giving us....at least to the point where they come outside to play defense

I agree...you almost have to take the wide open 3s they are giving us....at least to the point where they come outside to play defense
I'm hoping if dinos or someone starts making some 3s, it will force them to get on the outside on us and open up the inside for Devin or penetration.

We were running high-low the entire half, they just started doubling and tripling EVERYTHING in the post. No matter how much of an advantage we have down there, we have to be able to shoot at least a little if we want to take control of this game.

Seriously. Our 3-point-loving stretch 4 hasn't had a defender within 8 feet of him on the perimeter and went 0 for 4. Besides Watson looking shitty and Crawford looking like he still has the flu, it's not like we're taking terrible shots. Just have to make them.

Deacs have been getting open looks on the perimeter, except for Wilbekin they just haven't hit them. Thomas and Collins producing down low. Excluding the three previously mentioned players the Deacs look lazy and slow.

Well, we know who came out of the half focused and ready to play.

We are now reaping the benefits of allowing this shitastic team to hang around in the first half.

This is so bad, we deserve to lose. I get so damn sick and tired of getting a little bit excited about Wake and then they pull this shit!

Back