• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake v Rutgers- 7:00 Monday ESPN-U/ESPN3

is Devin that concerned about being beaten off the dribble that he has to give a five foot cushion?

As the commentators are talking about how historically bad Rutgers has been, they are simultaneously beating our @$$. Come on Deacs!!!!

Is VanHorn good at anything? I mean, I haven't been able to watch all of our games, but he doesn't seem to be good at anything

Someone on the coaching staff has to tell Van Horne he has a red light to shoot three-pointers.

no, just mean some people were expecting a blowout based off what we did in maui. it's a road game, not sure why you'd ever expect a blowout.

i think we have the talent to win this game by double digits

it's not manifesting right now... we look tired, really. and we only have about two or three players that are playing well

Is VanHorn good at anything? I mean, I haven't been able to watch all of our games, but he doesn't seem to be good at anything

No, not really. We cannot get beat on the glass like this and shoot this poorly from the perimeter and expect to win against anyone.

Rutgers sucks and we are a poorly coached team. It is hard to tell if we even had a game plan.

Wilbekin set him up for that last turnover. Gotta smarter than to give your big the ball at the 3 point line as he's running 3/4 speed to the box.

Back