• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake v Rutgers- 7:00 Monday ESPN-U/ESPN3

tyler cavanaugh would have helped right now. It's funny that were a "young team." this was bzzzz big 7 person class.

I really don't understand the people saying we're getting out coached. Are you all watching the game, or are you just looking at the score? We are missing wide open shots. I suppose you could attack the defense a little, but they've been hitting some tough shots for the most part.

How much you want to bet Danny changes up this line up that is working?

I really don't understand the people saying we're getting out coached. Are you all watching the game, or are you just looking at the score? We are missing wide open shots. I suppose you could attack the defense a little, but they've been hitting some tough shots for the most part.

Some of the teams DM is playing don't work. I know we do not see practices, but come on. Also, Crawford looks like he is playing hurt-- no fire.

I think it's the puzzling rotations that put us into these situations that have people upset. And everyone hates Van Horn.

I'm with you. cmm attacks the d. Regardless fact is we played hi low, and when you get wide open 3s like we did in the 1st half, should have been able to build a cushion. like 15 to 20 pts and not shoot outrageous from the 3 but just respectable.

Some of the teams DM is playing don't work. I know we do not see practices, but come on. Also, Crawford looks like he is playing hurt-- no fire.

I'll agree that some of the line ups are a little strange, but it looks like we're playing with 1 and a half PG. Any time Van Horn and Watson NEED to play, we're going to have a bad time, especially when Dinos and Crab aren't doing a single thing.

Back