• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake v Rutgers- 7:00 Monday ESPN-U/ESPN3

Wake -5.5 (nitrogensports) a good bet? I mean, I know this is Wake BBall, but what do you all think? I haven't watched much of them this year.

I have a very hard time laying points on the road in college hoops... especially w/ Wake Forest. But in theory, you'd think this is a game we could win by double digits.

Rutgers is looking at an 8-man rotation, likely without their starting point guard, and Wake will be as fully staffed as it has been all year with Crawford back.

I would think that this is a game we can win by 10+ points, but it's Wake Forest, so you never really know.

Thanks. It appears value exists in the Deacs and -5.5 assuming they execute against a weaker opponent.

Will be interesting to see how Crawford and Hudson look on the court together for the first time.

I wonder if our athletes are required to get the flu shot. If not, they should be.

I got the flu shot in September and spent the entire week of Thanksgiving in bed with the flu. This is at least the second time in four years or so that's happened. I know the flu shot is important, but for me personally it seems to be a waste of effort about half the time.

I got the flu shot in September and spent the entire week of Thanksgiving in bed with the flu. This is at least the second time in four years or so that's happened. I know the flu shot is important, but for me personally it seems to be a waste of effort about half the time.

This is me right now. Except I came in to work anyway because I'm a machine.

Locked in at -5.5 lets hope they show up and put them away early... no letting them hang around.

This is the worst team that we've played since Bucknell (kenpom has RU as being significantly worse than Bucknell fwtw) so I'm really hoping that we can win decisively tonight. The wins against Indiana and UCLA were nice, but I would really like to see us start beating bad teams in a decisive fashion. But then again, we might get Ionized so what do I know?

Also, when I was in high school there was an urban legend that Rutgers has a strain of herpes that's unique to the university called the "Red Barron". A lot of fun times in New Brunswick.

This is the worst team that we've played since Bucknell (kenpom has RU as being significantly worse than Bucknell fwtw) so I'm really hoping that we can win decisively tonight. The wins against Indiana and UCLA were nice, but I would really like to see us start beating bad teams in a decisive fashion. But then again, we might get Ionized so what do I know?

I'll be happy with a win...period. There are no gimmies in college basketball. Just ask UNC and State, and both of those teams are better than us. Beating teams you're supposed to beat, no matter the margin, is a mark of consistency. It would be nice to beat up on someone every once in a while, and I do expect that to happen at some point this season, but I'm not going to be upset if we can't call our blow outs at this point. Especially away, in a nationally televised game.

Also, when I was in high school there was an urban legend that Rutgers has a strain of herpes that's unique to the university called the "Red Barron". A lot of fun times in New Brunswick.

You speaking from personal experience?

same thing happened to me last year. I was a sucker and got one again this year. We'll see how it holds up.

At Carolina, the girls suffer from "blue waffles". I don't suggest the older guys on here to Google that, though.

This is Wake Forest! Wins are never certain.

It would be refreshing to win the games we are supposed to and to do so by comfortable margins. That hasn't been the case consistently for a long time.

Just get the win. We beat Indiana and UCLA but only a few weeks ago, we were up one on Pembroke at the half. Just get a W. I'm afraid that we turn the ball over too much right now to blow anyone out.

Back