• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake v Rutgers- 7:00 Monday ESPN-U/ESPN3

I want to see Collins get huge minutes tonight

Just get the win. We beat Indiana and UCLA but only a few weeks ago, we were up one on Pembroke at the half. Just get a W. I'm afraid that we turn the ball over too much right now to blow anyone out.

A lot has changed since then, fortunately, and all for the better. LET'S GO DEACS.

Yeah, and we only had 10 turns against UCLA. Hopefully that's the trend we see. Most teams would be glad to average that, I'd think...

It would be great to see a strong win. It would be a great confidence builder to be able to get a decisive W. Looking forward to seeing this team when our Freshman stop playing like Freshman. I don't mean that as a criticism, as I really like our young guys. All first year players make some mistakes and the good ones hit a point in that first year when they just become Players. Can't wait to see it happen with this team. Go Deacs!

I don't like Rutgers. Never have.
Hoping for a big win tonight. Keep scoring until it's over.

Giving McClinton the start is so Manning.

wtf I have espn 3 but i my carrier doesn't carry espnu so now it won't let me stream!
does anyone have a good alt stream site

These announcers are awful. 0% chance that Rutgers guy was trying to bank that ugly ass jumper

Long standing problem: we play down to competition with teams we ought to demolish.

Rutgers getting lucky as hell. Zero chance they keep getting all these bounces and we keep missing wide open shots all night.

Feed Collins. The man is hungry.

Back