• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Is Tom Brady done?

He had like two possessions after Gronk left. This is a stupid.

He looked pretty clutch on the sideline throw to set them up for FG at the end of regulation. I'm no Tom Brady lover but willing to bet most NFL QB won't look as sharp on the road, in the snow with starting WR and TE out.

Ya know what? How about you get it within like 5 yards of a guy on a deep ball, is that too much to ask? His most impressive throw was the one before the end of the half where he had 5 seconds of hangtime to run out the clock. Best ever? please.

151127102416-tom-brady-turkey-kids-thanksgiving-sot-newday-00001330-full-169.jpg

Call me crazy, but I don't want my quarterbacks galavanting around in giant Turkey outfits. Its not a good look. Be in the film room helping your team get a W and try to save your undefeated season.

He looked pretty clutch on the sideline throw to set them up for FG at the end of regulation. I'm no Tom Brady lover but willing to bet most NFL QB won't look as sharp on the road, in the snow with starting WR and TE out.

It may take even Brady a few reps to figure out what some mediocre receivers are going to do when they try to run routes.

Back