• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

God Bless You, Wake Forest Hoops

It's the gift that keeps on giving year after year, giving near heart attacks that is.

It's nice to be back to the point where the board is pissed off over an unimpressive win rather than apathetic about a blowout loss or conflicted about a big win (Miami, dook).

Lol @ on a Tuesday tag. This team is going to get better as the years goes on. DT is on a mission, and CMM is going to play so much better with Crawford able to run the 1.

Wake hoops is the biggest single reason for this board. It is nice to have Wake basketball be more than just a source of frustration, and we should all be thankful for that.

I check the scores, but I am not ready to start watching games again. Too many scars, but I m trying to care again.

Wake hoops is the biggest single reason for this board. It is nice to have Wake basketball be more than just a source of frustration, and we should all be thankful for that.

Football has been good as recently as bball. They are also just as promising for the future.

Football has been good as recently as bball. They are also just as promising for the future.

Basketball is the biggest reason for this board because the buzz out crowd was being censored on scout.

Manning seems to be turning around the dumpster fire that [Redacted] left. Hopefully he can get us to the level where we are a threat to win the ACC every year.

Just unbelievable how bad [Redacted] was/is

In honor of the "safe zone" movement, we need to create a seperate "safe zone" forum for those that don't want to get offended can go to.:thumbsup:

If you heathens are going to blaspheme, then I'm going to need trigger warnings at the start of your posts. K thanks.

It's nice to be back to the point where the board is pissed off over an unimpressive win rather than apathetic about a blowout loss or conflicted about a big win (Miami, dook).

So much this. It was such a weird feeling to be disappointed during those upset wins in [___]'s last two years.

So much this. It was such a weird feeling to be disappointed during those upset wins in [___]'s last two years.

You guys actually didn't want us to win for fear it might extend [Redacted]'s tenure, damn you!!!!

Back