• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2016 NASCAR Thread - 7 Time!

Well..he certainly wasn't running 200mph. Pretty impressive nonetheless...

Well, he's very good at making television commercials, anyway....and that's where he & Danica make their money. She makes her money from sex, and he makes his money from his father's name.

Well, he's very good at making television commercials, anyway....and that's where he & Danica make their money. She makes her money from sex, and he makes his money from his father's name.

Yes Sir! Ole June bug can sell anything cause people respect his racing talent! Runs in the family! Unlike this rice snob kids like Kyle Busch who whine and have a free ride and ain't never work a day in their life and only see juniors tailpipe and dust!

ALSO...lol at the thought of Kylie Busch trying to wheel a car around with his bare hands and muscles after the wheel comes off at 200 mph at dega! We all know he'd have cried and whined and blame the crew and wrecked. Holla!

Just finished the Busch race from Saturdey. Man that Logano brat is a turd. He blocks cause he's slow. 3 woulda put him in the wall and end it. Sadler is old school. I can tell Logano sucks cause he ain't look forward always blocks cause he slow spoiled brat

Safer barriers are great but they allow these pussy drivers like Logano and Kyle bush to excel cause no repurcussions and they don't understand OLDSCHOOL . Sad. Only junior and dudes like Sadler get it.

Oh man. Juniors steering wheel came off and he grabbed the column/shaft thing and was steering the car with his bare hands at 200 mph! That is some old school awesome Earnhardt stuff right there! Ain't nobody else in the field that could pull that off! I bet he even passed passed Kyle Busch while he was hand jamming it like that. Unbelievable talent awesomeness.

On the other hand, I had Jr. in fantasy and he screwed the pooch.

On the other hand, I had Jr. in fantasy and he screwed the pooch.
Tell me about it. I had him and Kahne, and cringed when they wrecked together. Then I cringed again when they wrecked a second time. Luckily Austin Dillon and Landon Cassell had good finishes to somewhat balance it out. Plate races are such a crapshoot.

Tell me about it. I had him and Kahne, and cringed when they wrecked together. Then I cringed again when they wrecked a second time. Luckily Austin Dillon and Landon Cassell had good finishes to somewhat balance it out. Plate races are such a crapshoot.

Damn, we had the same line up, sans Truex for Kayne. And somehow I still managed to jump 4 spots this week. :noidea:

Great pic of the #3 car. I think I heard 33 of the 40 cars had damage at the end of the race.

All the bathrooms in the pressbox of bowman gray stadium are unisex.

.....but they are all single occupancy, aren't they?

Multiple-person unisex bathrooms are a completely different thing. There is no problem with single occupancy unisex bathrooms.

Good race last night...for a cookie-cutter track, anyway. Kyle didn't have the best car, but he & his crew did what they had to do to get the win. Makes up for Richmond a little bit, I guess. I was concerned when Harvick cut his lead down, but I guess Kyle was sand-bagging a little there to conserve fuel.

And with the cautions, Junior was also able to stay on the lead lap....so he had a good night for his fans & sponsors, too.

Yes Siree Bob! Junior did great with a crap ride! That's a true racer, when you can salvage a good finish with crap.

Im going to be at practice Friday and Sunday's race at Dover with basically all access. Tell me what I need to know like I'm a complete n00b (I'm not) in as much detail as possible. I hope to bring back a great report.

Back