• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2016 NASCAR Thread - 7 Time!

55e426a77e0441dcbcd7181a0071d549.jpg

Lighting will come in handy for a weather delay, or for a race like the Fall race last year when Gordon won in near darkness (resulting from the combination of the race occurring after the change in Daylight Saving's Time and the lengthy red flag following Kenseth's awesome demolition of Logano). However, I sincerely hope that they don't regularly schedule a night race at Martinsville. We don't need anymore night races and it would seem like sacrilege to do so.

I'd honestly love for them to host a weekly racing series there during the summer. Modifieds at Night at Martinsville? Yes please.

The parts from the 78 were hollowed out jack screws and rumor is that nascar will penalize the 78 enough point to prevent them from moving onto the next round.

The parts from the 78 were hollowed out jack screws and rumor is that nascar will penalize the 78 enough point to prevent them from moving onto the next round.

Ehh, they've been busted several times outside the line this year and there has been no penalty issued.

Horrible day fantasy wise for me today.

I'll have to link it tomorrow once I am back at a computer, but KuBu and Harvick got into it on the cool down lap resulting in Harvick reaching into the car to punch KuBu on pit road.

Horrible day fantasy wise for me today.

I'll have to link it tomorrow once I am back at a computer, but KuBu and Harvick got into it on the cool down lap resulting in Harvick reaching into the car to punch KuBu on pit road.

Same regarding fantasy.
Really unsure why KuBu was pissed. Feel for the 3 that they tied to advance but lost out on the higher finisher rule. Glad RCR has a little bit of hope in the coming years.

Yeah, fantasy was a bust for me too, but I kind of expect that at Dega. Its a crapshoot.

Same regarding fantasy.
Really unsure why KuBu was pissed. Feel for the 3 that they tied to advance but lost out on the higher finisher rule. Glad RCR has a little bit of hope in the coming years.

Imagine what pop pop could do if he put a real driver in any of his cars.

Love the new limitations on Cup drivers racing in lower series. Long overdue!

Love the new limitations on Cup drivers racing in lower series. Long overdue!

Should make for even more empty seats. The track promoters & sponsors must be loving it.

Some people have been calling for this for a long time. Now we will see if they will support it with their dollars by going to these races without their favorite drivers.

Junior's concussion killed NASCAR. the last great racer is out and the fans don't care about the no talent whiny kids that can't race oldschool.

Huge windfall for nfl as it now has a chance to snap up those fans and perhaps become the most popular sport. Last weekend I walked past a sports bar on Sunday and most of the tvs were on the nfl not the NASCAR race. Very telling.

Huge windfall for nfl as it now has a chance to snap up those fans and perhaps become the most popular sport. Last weekend I walked past a sports bar on Sunday and most of the tvs were on the nfl not the NASCAR race. Very telling.

41397-Picard-clapping-applause-gif-vX3R.gif

Back