• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2016 NASCAR Thread - 7 Time!

yawn deez nuts fool but thanks for the bump! Americas Favorite sport and JUNIOR bout to get REAL once this football crap is over!! Woooooo! JUNIOR 2016! Mark it, just like I called the POONTHERS! DAB!

Ladies and Gentlemen, start your engines. Practice starts this afternoon on FS1.

Lots of new rule changes in '16, most notably the elimination of the provisional system, and no team is allowed to run a 5th car, even for rookies.

Eccchh......for next 8 months the sports on TV will feature cars going round and round pretending to be exciting...watch our Junior your about to hit the wall.

Eccchh......for next 8 months the sports on TV will feature cars going round and round pretending to be exciting...watch our Junior your about to hit the wall.

That's 9 months, pal. And if you don't enjoy it, don't watch it. Or post about it.

Carry on...

On why they didnt try to bid for the charters for sale.

Is there a way to start different drivers in different Yahoo leagues? I've been in a fraternity one for a while and it set both leagues when I set the first.

Last edited:
The Duels are tonight. I love the change to prime time, mostly because I don't have to try and find a stream during work. I have a feeling racing at night will lead to more carnage, especially with the lack of practice in the off-season.

Due to the birth of our first child any day now, this will be the first 500 I've missed since 2003. I'm not even sure I'll be able to bring myself to watch any of the action from Daytona this weekend on TV. Couldn't quite sell the wife on bringing little man/woman into the world @ Halifax Medical Center.

I agree that the move to prime time Twins a few years back was a good one for the fans.

I can't believe today is 15 years. I remember it like yesterday.

yawn deez nuts fool but thanks for the bump! Americas Favorite sport and JUNIOR bout to get REAL once this football crap is over!! Woooooo! JUNIOR 2016! Mark it, just like I called the POONTHERS! DAB!
.....hardly a sport just a bunch of walking and riding advertisements following each other at high speeds for miles and miles, alcohol sated fans waiting for car crashes four hours of crashing boredom for the next 8 months.

.....hardly a sport just a bunch of walking and riding advertisements following each other at high speeds for miles and miles, alcohol sated fans waiting for car crashes four hours of crashing boredom for the next 8 months.

Stay off of our thread and we'll stay off of your golf and NBA threads. No reason to be an ass. Actual race fans don't like wrecks.

Its crazy to think BK Racing got 4 cars into the 500. I feel bad for Josh Wise and Cole Whitt, both drivers who raced often the past couple seasons who had to go home, but that's the nature of the beast.

I'm curious to see if any of the tracks expand their pit boxes now that there are only 40 cars rather than 43. On average the pit boxes are close to 25" long, and a few tracks are notorious for having cramped pit stalls. Redrawing the stalls to only 40 spots would give each stall another foot and half at least. Some of them wont be able to change due to pit wall openings, but many of them could be lengthened.

Back