• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2016 NASCAR Thread - 7 Time!

.....hardly a sport just a bunch of walking and riding advertisements following each other at high speeds for miles and miles, alcohol sated fans waiting for car crashes four hours of crashing boredom for the next 8 months.

Stop antagonizing people. If you don't like NASCAR, turn the channel and stay off of our thread. It's not that hard. I love this sport and don't give much of a shit what you think about it.

Good racing last night in both Duels.

Did they ever determine whether McMurray and Johnson actually made contact, or was it just a change in air pressure that caused Jimmie to lose it?

I hate that so many guys (and Danica, too) lost their primary car last night.

I never saw a replay showing that they touched, he just got aero loose, much like Whitt did in D1. Danica wrecking was really out of the blue. She was by herself, out of the action and she ended up losing it and spinning through the infield.

Yeah, I think Jimmie just lost it. None of the angles I saw looked like there was contact and Jimmie kind of suggested in the post race interview that he didn't think there was contact.

Stop antagonizing people. If you don't like NASCAR, turn the channel and stay off of our thread. It's not that hard. I love this sport and don't give much of a shit what you think about it.
...............the WFU Basketball season is getting to me and I have to vent somehow.

I love that Chevy has changed the body to the new Camaro SS. NASCAR version compared to the new 16 below.

1onemain-rf-debut.jpg

25kj4a1.jpg

Back