• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2016 NASCAR Thread - 7 Time!

Since his return from injury, he's been unstoppable. Fox showed a stat Sat night that in 31 races since his return, he's got 6 wins and 21 top 10's.

Adam Stevens deserves some of the credit. He was hand picked by Busch and the way he is described, he can work wonders with a setup.

After his wreck Saturday night, as his team was trying to fix the car, Bowyer said fuck it and left. The team stopped working because they no longer had a driver. This was put on twitter and promptly removed.

Kyle is still only 30 years old and now has 161 NASCAR wins. And he is getting better every day...56 wins in less than the last 4 years.

By comparison, Rubbin's "Old School" guy is 41 years old and now has 49 NASCAR wins. And he is getting worse...only 10 wins in the last 10 years.

Actually, there is really no comparison to be made.

Anybody headed up this weekend? I think we are just going up on Sunday, so if you need 4 tickets for Saturday let me know. I have some Cold Passes too, but I have to pick those up there so there could be an identification issue.

i was offered free tix last weekend, but we already scheduled a camping trip for this weekend, so I cant make it. I'm anxious to see the heat race setup in the Xfinity series. Two 50 lap races followed by the 200 lap main race should be interesting. Best part of it is that Kyle Busch cant sweep the weekend as he can only win 2/3 races on Saturday.

Kyle is still only 30 years old and now has 161 NASCAR wins. And he is getting better every day...56 wins in less than the last 4 years.

By comparison, Rubbin's "Old School" guy is 41 years old and now has 49 NASCAR wins. And he is getting worse...only 10 wins in the last 10 years.

Actually, there is really no comparison to be made.

LOL that is such a bad argument. Not to mention all the money I won off you cause Junior kicks KBs butt all over the track. Dan Patrick named Junior as one of the two best athletes of all time recently. These new kids don't know how to race like back in the day.

Saw that Dion Williams is transitioning back to Front Tire carrier on the #24 team from the Rear Tire carrier where he has been recently. Even as a NASCAR fan I am surprised that made the news wire.

Boogity boogity let's go racin Boyz. Go Junior!!!

So much butthurt for me in this video, and I was there. First Sr wreck my guy Rusty, then the bottom ticker as us as #1 in the nation in mens basketball.

Anyone got a few mil to spare? The Rock is up for sale via public auction.

http://yourdailyjournal.com/top-stories/28666/rockingham-speedway-scheduled-for-public-auction

Rockingham was always my favorite track....probably for three main reasons: 1) At one mile, you got some larger track speed...but still with short track-type racing; 2) at one mile you could see the entire track much better than at the 1.5-mile tracks, so it had kind of a "cozy" feeling to it; and 3) at was only an hour away from Randleman so, like Martinsville, you didn't have one of those 4 to 8-hour drives home after the race. All you had to do was drive south on Hwy 220 to Windblow, hang a left and you came out on Hwy 1 just above the track.

Don't get me wrong, I love Martinsville, Wilkesboro & Bristol, too...but I just liked Rockingham a little better than of those three tracks. Out of all the tracks I have been to, those four are my favorites....and The Rock was #1 in that group.

JUNIOR just ended ANY argument Kyle Busch is even in the same league!! LOL three laps down to top ten!! OLD SCHOOL TRACK!! That's fucking historic and epic greatness talent. Especially since it was the dumb computers reboot that stalled his car. Wow. Epic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big recovery for Junior to finish second after losing power when the green flag dropped and immediately going down 2 laps.

It was good to see some drivers we don't usually talk much about having a good day. I really enjoyed seeing Trevor Bayne get a Top 5 finish and Matt DiBenedetto finish 6th. DiBenedetto's heartfelt excitement and emotion was really cool. Landon Cassill was also a factor today.

2016 NASCAR Thread - It's Bristol Baby!

That 2nd by Juniornis truly remarkable if you understand Bristol and how the lucky dog works. He should never have even been in contention. It was truly masterful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back