• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2016 NASCAR Thread - 7 Time!

and BKF's boy hit a lady in the pits. It was the woman's fault, cars have the right of way in the pits always.

Space is at a premium in the infield at Bristol anytime. Other than being on the roof of the media center for one of the shorter races, I dont much like the infield there.

It was good to see some drivers we don't usually talk much about having a good day. I really enjoyed seeing Trevor Bayne get a Top 5 finish and Matt DiBenedetto finish 6th. DiBenedetto's heartfelt excitement and emotion was really cool. Landon Cassill was also a factor today.
#diburrito was definitely the highlight of the day. Now there's a push for voting him into the allstar race as the fan vote. http://www.nascar.com/SprintFanVote#votingframe He's got my vote. I love success stories from the little guys. He's even going to do an AMA sometime this week on reddit.

It gets even better. This has to be the biggest celebration for any 6th place finish ever. His buddy who owns Cosmo Motors threw a welcome back block party when he arrived home.

Warning, it gets loud.

So I'm in first in our rather large league and 4th in our other league of only 6. That's strange.

More like fantasy is a crap shoot and sometimes those who know nothing can do pretty well just clicking buttons!

Ahhh. Matt Di is an interesting story.

I was with him during his turbulent days in the jgr nationwide cars. One of the most sickening feelings of my life was watching him and Coleman take each other out in what was essentially (top tier) loaner cars.

Great finish at Richmond. The day race combined with the new aero and tire package turned out really well. Hell of a nudge and pass by Carl on the last lap.

Racing at the stadium starts back up this saturday. I hate making championship picks over there because things are so crazy, but watch out for Dylan Ward in the 7 car for the Sportsman drivers. Kid is a wheelman.

Oh man. Juniors steering wheel came off and he grabbed the column/shaft thing and was steering the car with his bare hands at 200 mph! That is some old school awesome Earnhardt stuff right there! Ain't nobody else in the field that could pull that off! I bet he even passed passed Kyle Busch while he was hand jamming it like that. Unbelievable talent awesomeness.

Well..he certainly wasn't running 200mph. Pretty impressive nonetheless...

Back