• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2016 NASCAR Thread - 7 Time!

I like jeffy in the booth but he needs to learn his role and stfu sometimes and also be more real. For a dude who hosted SNL you'd think he'd be better cause you know he wants it. But he sucks right now other than small technical stuff. Hopefully he leanrs

Screw happy, go JJ.

I don't have Truex, but I'll be very happy for him if he wins. He's such a likeable driver.

I watched nearly all of Monaco and Indy today; both were great races. This race has sucked ass. Glad I went outside and talked to people for the first 350 laps. Really thought this would be a better race with NASCAR's new down force package.

There for a while in the daylight and the tires were completely worn out, that was some of the best racing I'd seen at Charlotte in a while.

I can't ever remember such a dominating performance.

Great to see Marty finally take one home, but good Lord that was a boring race.

It was a boring race for sure, but at the same damn it was damn impressive to watch Truex just totally dominate the way he did. The intrigue of if he could complete the domination was the only thing that kept you watching.

I realize that Elliott and Blaney are the only 2 C-listers that are worth a shit, but with a limited number of starts, you have to throw somebody else in there occasionally. But, for crying out loud, can they stop trolling me with top 10s when I throw in a scrub?

Plate races are the best places to run c drivers. But don't listen to me, I suck at fantasy Nascar.

Back