• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2016 NASCAR Thread - 7 Time!

There were two fan vote winners. Chase was 1 and Danica #2.

I'm really curious to see how the new low downforce impacts the cars, especially during the day to night transition. It'll finally be warming up, the track will be hot and slick, then it'll cool down and be muggy and humid. With the tire falloff, I forsee someone short pitting and shuffling up the field to try and gain track position, especially during the traditional long green flag runs.

So much butthurt for me in this video, and I was there. First Sr wreck my guy Rusty, then the bottom ticker as us as #1 in the nation in mens basketball.

so i am a few months late to the party, but what i find that jumped out to me the most is that you have a tire carrier, not even wearing a uniform & sporting a neon pink hat. oh how times have changed!!

Non-Nascar post

The Indy 500 has sold out, so the central Indiana tv blackout has been lifted for the first time since 1950.

Wow. Did they remove half the grandstands like Charlotte did, or give away all the unsold tickets? There's no way that place sold out

2016 NASCAR Thread - World 600

Junior wants this 600. It's the only jewel missing from his hall of fame career crown. Get it Junior! Oldscool racin style!

Went to my local "NASCAR home track" for the first time since I moved to Providence in August. Seekonk (MA) Speedway was a whole lotta fun. First local track I've been to out of the SE and I wasn't expecting much but the racing was damn good.

Junior wants this 600. It's the only jewel missing from his hall of fame career crown. Get it Junior! Oldscool racin style!

Hah! There are quite a few jewels missing from that crown but good luck beating the #4 who DOES have all of those Crown jewels.

Weather looking bad for all three races tomorrow on the biggest worldwide racing day.

Welcome to the greatest 24 hours of motorsports. Track is drying in Monaco so the slick vs tread decision is shaking things up.

Welcome to the greatest 24 hours of motorsports. Track is drying in Monaco so the slick vs tread decision is shaking things up.

Every time I start to think f1 is bullshit something like Ricciardo's engineers forgetting his tires in the garage happens and its the best

Back