• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2016 NASCAR Thread - 7 Time!

Junior drives too fast for the track. They can't even build a track fast enough for his talent! Love what I saw though...he's gotta be the odds on favorite to win the Cup this year.

This Sunday at Atlanta, the new low downforce package will be in play. Hopefully it'll make the racing better. Since they changes from a pure oval to a tri-oval, I've not been as impressed with the racing down there.

Junior drives too fast for the track. They can't even build a track fast enough for his talent! Love what I saw though...he's gotta be the odds on favorite to win the Cup this year.

These new school suckas just don't know talent when they see it.

I really wish I'd known Atlanta was this Sunday before today. Bachelor party this weekend so it seems unlikely I'll make it.

Should have started Denny instead of JUNIOR. That said, Carl Edwards & Austin Dillon were good picks for B driver, and a sigh of relief that I started Ryan Blaney over Chase. 2nd place finish!! :cool:

In the 70s & 80s they had fewer cars on the short tracks. Bristol, for example, only started 30-32 cars from 1969 thru 1992. Then they started increasing the size of the field until it went to 43 cars in 1997.

43 cars has always been too many for a track like Bristol.

Haas must be getting Ford help for his F1 team. Tony was a Chevy guy through and through. That is why he left Joe Gibbs after they went to Toyota.

With how poorly the Fords have run the past few years (except Penske), my guess is Ford decided to devote some pretty hefty $$ towards development. Otherwise I'm not sure how this makes sense. SHR goes from an alliance with Hendrick and HMS to Roush and Petty. Who knows, maybe Stewart sees himself as becoming the big dog at Ford, an equivalent to Hendrick at Chevy.

I had Kenseth who was having a great run until the dipshit gasman screwed up. They tried to argue their case but it was a losing battle. It was clearly they're fuck-up. He still managed to crawl back up to 19th from 30-something by race end. Otherwise I had a pretty good points day.

JJ had to be sweating bullets with that last caution. He was nursing those bad tires to hang on to that ~6 second lead. Harvick had a bad restart and then basically got shoved out of the way. I would have liked to see them both racing that last lap together.

On to next week... where what happens in Vegas, stay on You Tube!

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump
Thank you Brian France, Bill Elliott, @chaseelliott, @DavidRagan, & @RyanJNewman! #NASCAR #Trump2016 #VoteTrump

I have it on good authority that #Junior is #FeelinTheBern big time, not that his camp would allow that public

OH MAN! YO BOBK! You seen Atlanta?! That shit was old school and JUNIOR schooled your boy Kyle Busch! The cream rises to the top when they slidin around like racers do!! And your boy got got! Haha! Ole Rubs right again and Junior talent takes the cake! These new kids gonna have to learn to drive race cars and not just talk on tv if they keep this package! Wooooo! Good thang you ain't bet and loose more money again!! Jaja!

Back