• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Offseason Thread: NFL Draft - Rams pick Goff #1

Pederson is a so much better hire than keeping CK. I'm glad they fired CK so that they could get their man. We're also very lucky that no one else snapped him up before we got him.

Pederson is a so much better hire than keeping CK. I'm glad they fired CK so that they could get their man. We're also very lucky that no one else snapped him up before we got him.

Sounds exactly like something Ron Wellman would say about Jeff [Redacted].

looooool eagles about to hire jim schwartz

quite the crack squad they're assembling here

Very hard to turn down the architect of the high powered Chiefs offense

Considering Kelly gutted all the talent it probably is good to get a guy who helped get a team to the playoffs despite not throwing a TD to a wide receiver, having a mediocre QB, and some good running backs

If y'alls respective teams that you pull for relocated would you be more likely to:

a) just keep pulling for them
b) find another team to pull for
c) keep watching NFL like you presently do without a team to pull for
d) decrease your time spent watching/following the NFL
e) insert your own reaction here

That's a good question but I'd probably keep rooting for the Jags. It's different since I no longer live in Jacksonville.

NFL planning team in London within 6 years: http://www.bbc.com/sport/american-football/35360989

DeaconCav - the first London Jaguars fan!

NFL planning team in London within 6 years: http://www.bbc.com/sport/american-football/35360989

LONDON-jags.jpg

Considering Kelly gutted all the talent it probably is good to get a guy who helped get a team to the playoffs despite not throwing a TD to a wide receiver, having a mediocre QB, and some good running backs
Meh, I think wake Forest could make the AFC playoffs

Maybe, depends on the division

I don't think Denver is better than Seattle and Seattle was the last seed in the NFC

Awesome. Breakfast football is so sweet.

Now all that is needed is a team in Honolulu playing 8 PM (Hono local) games, and the NFL can have a live game nearly around the clock. 1 PM London start = 8 AM east coast time*. Time for a game, break for lunch, then to the regular schedule of 1 PM, 4 PM, break for dinner, 8 PM east coast games, then midnight snack time then 8 PM Hono time (1 AM east coast) finishing up around 4 or 5 AM.

*times will vary depending on whether or not daylight savings time is in effect.

Christian McCaffrey is gonna be pissed when Honolulu drafts him and he doesn't win an MVP because everyone slept through his games.

So the Eagles hired the OC of the 27th ranked offense as their head coach, the OC of the 26th ranked scoring offense as their offensive coordinator, and a guy who just took a year off coaching as their defensive coordinator?

So the Eagles hired the OC of the 27th ranked offense as their head coach, the OC of the 26th ranked scoring offense as their offensive coordinator, and a guy who just took a year off coaching as their defensive coordinator?

forget it, they're rolling

Back