• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Offseason Thread: NFL Draft - Rams pick Goff #1

NFL Offseason Thread: Bills hire some lady

Meh. That's a bit more than the veterans minimum for a position player from each team. Fair salary with respect to the cap.

Last edited:
Kluwe is also a major tool but that was a very entertaining series of tweets

The Rams are inexplicably discussing a contract extension with Jeff Fisher. Why? That guy is awful, he is easily the most overrated coach in NFL history. He has been a HC for over 20 years and has 6 winning seasons, including 4 straight losing seasons. How does he still have a job?

The Rams are inexplicably discussing a contract extension with Jeff Fisher. Why? That guy is awful, he is easily the most overrated coach in NFL history. He has been a HC for over 20 years and has 6 winning seasons, including 4 straight losing seasons. How does he still have a job?

#advancedstats #kenpom

Have you heard Matthew Berry rant on Fisher? Your post is eerily similar to his base message.

Roseman doing the impossible getting rid of Maxwell and Murray in trades.

NFL Offseason Thread: Bills hire some lady

Yeah I like the trades if I'm an Eagles fan. How much I like them depends on what the draft picks are.

It seems crazy to me that the NFL's leading rusher in 2014 is going to be on his 3rd team in 3 years.

That said, DeMarco Murray + #1 pick in the draft, plus Mariota continuing to grow as a QB and Tennessee could turn around pretty quick.

Roseman doing the impossible getting rid of Maxwell and Murray in trades.

Yet Bradford remains. The Eagles are doing their best to rid themselves of the stench of Chip Kelly, yet they sign his biggest and most recognizable turd to an extension. So if they do actually turn it around, it will be because of Kelly's QB. Makes sense.

Back