• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Offseason Thread: NFL Draft - Rams pick Goff #1

Lamar Miller to the Texans

23M/year for Brock O and Lamar Miller. Wow.

ETA: sounds like 25M/year for those two.

Last edited:
Adam Schefter
‎@AdamSchefter

With Brock Osweiler off to Houston, RGIII is on Broncos' list of replacement quarterbacks, per source. Could be visiting Denver.

Thats how you blowup your Superbowl team.

The NFL is such a fucking joke. More Random punishments, I am sure no other teams tampered today considering all those deals being signed at exactly 4pm. I can't wait for the Jets loss of their picks for Revis last year.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 56m56 minutes ago
NFL announces Chiefs to forfeit 2016 3rd round pick and 2017 6th round pick for violating Anti Tampering Policy
In addition to lost draft picks, Chiefs' organization fined $250,000. Andy Reid fined $75,000 and John Dorsey fined $25,000.

Possible, but they've still got over $40 mil in cap room after signing JPP and Jenkins. Their defense was atrocious so I appreciate the effort on a proven good player who is still young and getting better. They are making a big push for both Olivier Vernon and Snacks; if they manage to land both of them with money left over for LBs and an OL or two, that is a successful FA period.

Nailed it! JPP, Hankins, Snacks, and Vernon now makes the DL a strength again. Plus may still target Shaq Lawson in the draft at #10. Back in business!

EagLOLs just gave Chase Daniel a 3/$21 - so they made a couple of great trades and spend all the cap space on Bradford and Daniel?

Daniel has 464 career passing yards.

I can't for the life of me figure out why the Eagles haven't won a title since 1960.

i guess that donk chiefs OC the eagles hired thinks daniel might be good?

Sanchez sucks and Bradford's history makes his durability questionable and Daniel already knows Pederson's system. If the right trade became available (San Francisco or Denver), you could also dump Bradford and his contract.

Back