• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Offseason Thread: NFL Draft - Rams pick Goff #1

Yeah but why even sign Bradford then? I guess insurance if they weren't able to get Daniel but that's a lot to pay two different QBs

I mean, the Murray/Mathews signings were successful last year, so why not do the same things with QBs?

and sanchize is making $5.5mm this year

lol

Saw this on Facebook.

12799109_10154015042122140_5389479750793215612_n.jpg

Riley Swanson IIIMarch 8 at 7:46pm ·

Much LOVE and RESPECT to one of the NFL's greatest goats, on a HOF career Truly one of the most hard working professionals I've ever seen in any profession I am blessed to say that BigplayCJ will always be the toughest receiver I've ever covered in any league That guy always brought the best out of me when it was time to compete, even when I couldn't sleep for 30 minutes the night before a game, in fear of being posterized by this freakish athlete from Sandy Creek High School
The pedigree and determination was undeniable in high school and it is no surprise this man accomplished all his football dreams catching a small ball.
This man will always be one of my favorite NFL players in any era and I wish him the best of luck with his future endeavors in life. So proud to be an old teammate, competitor and friend to Megatron. ‪#‎SCHSfinest‬ ‪#‎GTfinest‬ ‪#‎DETROITfinest‬ ‪#‎youtheMANyoutheMAN‬

Falcons so far:

Probowl center in Alex Mack from Browns

Midgrade passrusher Derrick Sheby from Fins

ILB Jerrell Freeman from Colts

No big splash outside of Mack, but all of these are updrades to our shitty defense. Still need a passrusher, a safety and maybe a WR in the draft.

Miss on Trevethan to Bears ($7MM a year) and Irvin to Raiders (getting $12.5 next year).

Those teams probably overpaid, but that seems like what you have to do on the first day. We had about $30MM, so we still might see 1-2 more moves. Sanu visiting today. Rumors are he wants $7MM, I'd offer him around $5. Luckily our comp is the Pats, and they arent going to overpay either.

Falcons so far:

No big splash outside of Mack, but all of these are updrades to our shitty defense. Still need a passrusher, a safety and maybe a WR in the draft.

Miss on Trevethan to Bears ($7MM a year) and Irvin to Raiders (getting $12.5 next year).

Those teams probably overpaid, but that seems like what you have to do on the first day. We had about $30MM, so we still might see 1-2 more moves. Sanu visiting today. Rumors are he wants $7MM, I'd offer him around $5. Luckily our comp is the Pats, and they arent going to overpay either.

You also brought your franchise QB back.

Falcons so far:

In depth on the Packers so far:

People are loving all the bengals second rate WRs

Back