• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Offseason Thread: NFL Draft - Rams pick Goff #1

I predict Dak will start more games than Romo this year

I guess Kap could have made more of a statement had he done this when he was a starting NFL quarterback and not one who is fighting to keep a job that he was fighting to leave in April. It's also interesting how that same legal system that he has a problem with, served him well when he was being accused of Sexual Assault. At any rate, I still have my Niner Flag flying in my office here in the Middle East and I'll kiss that American soil when I land in a couple months.

Romo out 6-10 weeks.

Kaepernick seems to be digging himself a bigger hole. While his intentions are seemingly good, he is choosing a poor and misdirected outlet. If he gets cut for his on-field play it will be tough for him to catch on with another team given the baggage.

Not looking great for Nikita, from what I can tell.

Tough to tell. The only other FB on the roster, Will Johnson, is banged up, but Nikita only got one snap at FB in the last game because they hardly ever use a FB. More concerning is that he got none at DT, and he has been splitting time there in practice. He did get 8 on special teams. I'll be pretty pissed if they keep Herzlich over him for ST, as Herzlich has to be the worst LB in the league yet always manages to hang around.

Back