• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Offseason Thread: NFL Draft - Rams pick Goff #1

he heard i stopped following and decided to hang it up

What a waste of a physical specimen by that franchise. He was one of a kind and sadly spent his career, college included, at middle tier teams that never contended for much of anything.

What a waste of a physical specimen by that franchise. He was one of a kind and sadly spent his career, college included, at middle tier teams that never contended for much of anything.

Two playoff games. Two. And he's never played with a good QB.

Haha. We're talking draft on the Panthers thread because that's what teams do while waiting around for an opponent.

Really hoping Megatron just takes a year off and comes out of retirement next year to play for a real franchise with a good QB.

I was thinking any team outside the NFC South, Seahawks, and Pats, but yeah, "hope my favorite team signs him" works.

FSU's kicker declared. Feels like he's been around forever anyway.

Good for Johnson. He made a shitpile of money and should get out while he still has some brains left unscrambled.

Here is a link to a list college players declaring for the 2016 NFL draft (8 from Ohio State): http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/2016/01/04/college-football-nfl-draft-early-entries/78264698/

By my count the number is at 76 and still growing. A number of these early entrants will not be playing football at any level next year. Interesting that Vandy had a player declare.

Presumably the majority (I hope) submitted to the NFL evaluation protocol and received projections to be drafted. At this point, if you can get drafted (and are unlikley to be a 1st round pick if you stay in school) you are probably better off going. Make some money while you can and then return to get your degree, assuming you have the ability to do so. At this point, a number of the kids who declare should be pretty close to graduation anyway, what with starting college with two sessions of summer school.

Same agent as Favre, Buss. Here's hoping he pulls a Favre --retires, comes back and plays for the team in the same division with the best QB.

Y'all realize that Johnson will be playing football somewhere next fall, right ?

FSU's kicker declared. Feels like he's been around forever anyway.

Don't worry, his lil bro is coming to take his place and terrorize us (and delight Deac6 and WakeLaw)

Wow. I figured they'd give him one more year.

Back