• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Rondale Watson & Andre Washington transferring

Great. Another Ex-Deac that will end up playing in the NCAAT.

No way he can get on the floor for Murray State or Cleveland State. Those teams are better than we are.

Rondale Watson has cut his list to Marshall, Murray State, and Cleveland State.

Marshall has failed to make the NCAAs since 1987 (29 years). Marshall has never won an NCAA tourney game 0-5.

Murray State is the clear choice if he wants to make the Tournament. Cleveland State hasn't been since...well...you know.

I caught a Cleveland State game in person this year. They're awful but probably would have kept pace with us.

I was at the Marshall game in December 97 when we lost to them. It was the season after Duncan graduated. Marshall had just lost to Morehead State earlier that week then they turn around and beat us. It was embarrassing. The fans were going crazy.

Yeah, but Billy Donovan recruited all those guys and taught them how to win !

I was at the Marshall game in December 97 when we lost to them. It was the season after Duncan graduated. Marshall had just lost to Morehead State earlier that week then they turn around and beat us. It was embarrassing. The fans were going crazy.

I had completely forgot about that game. It wasn't televised and it was a WTF moment when we found out the score.

I had completely forgot about that game. It wasn't televised and it was a WTF moment when we found out the score.

Andre Washington visiting Providence this weekend. Little surprising, I thought he would go to somewhere more mid-major, but looking at their roster, their tallest player is 6'8 so he should be able to get some decent PT. Also, curious to see the level of improvement out of him and should serve as a testament to DM's ability to develop bigs. And obviously the Jeff Battle connection.

Andre Washington visiting Providence this weekend. Little surprising, I thought he would go to somewhere more mid-major, but looking at their roster, their tallest player is 6'8 so he should be able to get some decent PT. Also, curious to see the level of improvement out of him and should serve as a testament to DM's ability to develop bigs. And obviously the Jeff Battle connection.

I hope he does well there.

Andre Washington visiting Providence this weekend. Little surprising, I thought he would go to somewhere more mid

In an ironic twist, Andre has been approached by Purdue. He may end up playing behind Isaac Haas while wearing black and gold after all.

Andre is considering Purdue as well. Oh the irony if he ends up playing behind Isaac Haas while wearing black and gold.

Back