• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Rondale Watson & Andre Washington transferring

Wow blast from the past. I remember it like it was yesterday...

"Compares favorably to CJ Harris but is much more athletic."

Nailed it!

Last edited:
DemanDeac's reply is amazing

Worth repeating:

"Yes we did and I just watched him play against our guys and he is the best guard I have seen that we were recruiting with the possible exception of Robert Johnson and that would be a close call"

"As for my scouting report, he is extremely athletic and quick with an exceptional cross over and very nice shooting touch. In the games today (2) he was 4-4 from three and actually went over Devin for a couple of rebounds. His coach says he has a 39" vertical and I can definitely believe it after watching him today. Has a good stroke and can handle with either hand. Has not gotten pub because he played in secondary events on the AAU circuit but was always the best player in those events. He played in Hickory in June in a tournament of HS teams and scored 184 points in 5 games. One of the teams in that event he played against Hickory High School, who beat Charlotte Christian in two game last season. He is 6'3 190# and has a good frame to get bigger. Very good shooter but also an attacking guard who finishes very well. Compares favorable to CJ Harris but is much more athletic."

Worth repeating:

"Yes we did and I just watched him play against our guys and he is the best guard I have seen that we were recruiting with the possible exception of Robert Johnson and that would be a close call"

"As for my scouting report, he is extremely athletic and quick with an exceptional cross over and very nice shooting touch. In the games today (2) he was 4-4 from three and actually went over Devin for a couple of rebounds. His coach says he has a 39" vertical and I can definitely believe it after watching him today. Has a good stroke and can handle with either hand. Has not gotten pub because he played in secondary events on the AAU circuit but was always the best player in those events. He played in Hickory in June in a tournament of HS teams and scored 184 points in 5 games. One of the teams in that event he played against Hickory High School, who beat Charlotte Christian in two game last season. He is 6'3 190# and has a good frame to get bigger. Very good shooter but also an attacking guard who finishes very well. Compares favorable to CJ Harris but is much more athletic."

HUGE if true.

Pales in comparison to his rollout of A.Rountree and A.Washington. Now that was really over the top!

Jeff Goodman ‏@GoodmanESPN 6m 6 minutes ago
NC State forward Abdul Malik-Abu told ESPN he is “seriously considering transferring or hiring an agent.”

State may be in the market for a new coach next spring.

Worth repeating:

April Fools!!!

Jeff Goodman ‏@GoodmanESPN 6m 6 minutes ago
NC State forward Abdul Malik-Abu told ESPN he is “seriously considering transferring or hiring an agent.”

State may be in the market for a new coach next spring.

Just read Pack Pride for a while... Was fun to see another fan base deal with the realization that they currently have a dumpster fire of a program.

Just read Pack Pride for a while... Was fun to see another fan base deal with the realization that they currently have a dumpster fire of a program.

I don't think I'd say it's a dumpster fire after one bad year. They were in the sweet 16 last year, and have the #1 PG coming in this year.

I don't think I'd say it's a dumpster fire after one bad year. They were in the sweet 16 last year, and have the #1 PG coming in this year.

And Jeff [Redacted] has never been their head basketball coach.

What in the name of Les Robinson is going on over at State??

Their sentiment. Not necessarily mine.

But they sucked this year. Mass exodus this offseason. Dennis Smith is one guy.

Back