• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Rondale Watson & Andre Washington transferring

Has anyone bothered to update our tot board? Is that 18 out of 28 who have now left the program in the past six years?

The putrid record aside, it's a shame the school has allowed Wellman to oversee a program with this type of turnover

let's post our fave rondale pics!

wake-forests-rondale-watson-left-and-nc-states-beejay-anya-go-for-a-picture-id504410124

WTF WE JUST SIGNED RONDALE WATSON?!?

....WE LOVE YOU RONDALE!!!

So that leaves half the first class: Dinos and Wilbekin as the players with the most time at Wake. and that time is only two years.

Hopefully his now open 'ship won't just be used on the next Rondale Watson/Madison Jones/Miles Overton/etc.

Hate to see players badmouthed when Wake Forest fans should be directing all of it to Wellman. The basketball program is totally Wellman's screw up. How this is only discussed on this board is beyond me. There is a story to be written here but the press has no interest.

jokes aside, i ALWAYS liked rondale

sorry that his time at wake wasn't great

Rondale played hard. Agree that he will do well at a mid major and will possibly even have a winning record.. Unlike Wake Forest. Fuck you Ron!!

Can anyone really blame the kid? He may be the smartest person on campus to get the hell out of yet another dumpster fire.

Rondale was a solid contributor this season, when we needed one.

Cheers Rondale, good luck.

Can anyone really blame the kid? He may be the smartest person on campus to get the hell out of yet another dumpster fire.

Having left LOWF, odds are he plays in an NCAA tourney game before any our current players.

So that leaves half the first class: Dinos and Wilbekin as the players with the most time at Wake. and that time is only two years.

I'm going to go ahead and say the less time spent in this program the better right now.

Back