• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Rondale Watson & Andre Washington transferring

Just mind-boggling how awful Bz's recruiting classes were. The 2015 class of Collins, Crawford and Moore class is better than any combination of 3 players that Bz recruited over his 4 years at WF. Bz's first recruiting class of Fields, Fischer and Green may be the worst 3 or more man recruiting class in WF history. The list of players under Bz that had no business signing with an ACC schools verges on the comical (Madison Jones, Andre Washington, Anthony Fields, Miles Overton, Daniel Green). Accurate to say that Davidson recruited better than WF from 2010 trough 2014.

The bookend years around CMM's class are just mind-bogglingly bad. It's hard to believe anyone actually spent time recruiting during those 2 years. We'd have been better off picking players at random.

Best of luck to Rondale and Andre. Both seem like decent dudes. Rondale overperformed, especially this last year, imo. Hoping Andre received a 4 year degree.

Of the 22 players that Bz touched, 5 finished at Wake. That's astounding. If you consider Hudson and Rondale his, that 5 out of 24.

Foundation. Foundation indeed.

Agree that the current freshmen are all better (and have higher ceilings) than any of Bz's players. Amazing to consider. And even though last year's class and the incoming class do not have overly impressive ratings, I suspect most of them will far exceed anyone Bz brought in outside of Devin and CMM.

Not sure if this was previously posted. Good stuff from Andre.

Cdr5oHuWAAAjxxr.jpg:large

Loved Andre's letter.

Also, puts into context how low and pathetic the ceaseless attacks of wfu22fan on CMM were. For the most part, despite the disappointing results, all of these kids that represent WF are doing the best that they can. They don't deserve to be attacked for failing to live up to other's warped expectations. So cowardly to anonymously denigrate them.

Loved Andre's letter.

Also, puts into context how low and pathetic the ceaseless attacks of wfu22fan on CMM were. For the most part, despite the disappointing results, all of these kids that represent WF are doing the best that they can. They don't deserve to be attacked for failing to live up to other's warped expectations. So cowardly to anonymously denigrate them.

Why limit it to wfu22's attacks on CMM? I'd say a good 30% of posters on this Board post in poor taste regarding players. The posts toward Rondale were horrible and came from a large section of the Board. Even some of the posts toward Devin over time were ridiculous.

I do. It looked like your question related to the existence of the rule and that you were assuming those transfers would count against us. I was just pointing out that the transfers do not count against us, as long as they transfer in good standing.

Right on. Appreciate the answer.

Andre :golfclap:

Good for Andre, he earned his 240k education by having to live the worst basketball experience in ACC history. There is no way you could charge him for that, it would be considered torture. Hope he has a great life in the future.

Why limit it to wfu22's attacks on CMM? I'd say a good 30% of posters on this Board post in poor taste regarding players. The posts toward Rondale were horrible and came from a large section of the Board. Even some of the posts toward Devin over time were ridiculous.

Couldn't agree more. Picking a player and anonymously and relentlessly attacking that kid over the internet is just so odd.

Just mind-boggling how awful Bz's recruiting classes were. The 2015 class of Collins, Crawford and Moore class is better than any combination of 3 players that Bz recruited over his 4 years at WF. Bz's first recruiting class of Fields, Fischer and Green may be the worst 3 or more man recruiting class in WF history. The list of players under Bz that had no business signing with an ACC schools verges on the comical (Madison Jones, Andre Washington, Anthony Fields, Miles Overton, Daniel Green). Accurate to say that Davidson recruited better than WF from 2010 trough 2014.

Loved Andre's letter.

Yeah ok.

Very nice letter from Andre. That is the way to say good bye with CLASS as you move on to the next phase in life.
I'll be proud to call him a fellow Wake alum in a few months.
All the best to Andre, wherever next year takes him.

Classy letter. Thank you, Andre.

Obviously he didn't read this board. That was wise.

Loved Andre's letter.

His shooting and end of game blunders were more than I could take. Having to endure it for 3 years ( he was pretty good as a freshman) was excruciating. He came in as a 4 star recruit and I expected him to be an All-ACC level guard, even after his freshman year. It was disappointing that the staff couldn't correct his shooting technique but if you can't shoot when you get to college it's usually too late to improve much. CMM probably stuck with the program because he couldn't do better anywhere else as far as academics and level of competition. He had some good games and actually looked like a very good player at times. I hope he can make some money in Europe and be successful in life.

His shooting and end of game blunders were more than I could take. Having to endure it for 3 years ( he was pretty good as a freshman) was excruciating. He came in as a 4 star recruit and I expected him to be an All-ACC level guard, even after his freshman year. It was disappointing that the staff couldn't correct his shooting technique but if you can't shoot when you get to college it's usually too late to improve much. CMM probably stuck with the program because he couldn't do better anywhere else as far as academics and level of competition. He had some good games and actually looked like a very good player at times. I hope he can make some money in Europe and be successful in life.

Hope you don't treat everyone who disappoints you the way you treated CMM on these boards.

Back