• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Rondale Watson & Andre Washington transferring

And that clown Bo Ryan had the nerve to get all sanctimonious after losing to duke in the title game about doing it the right way.

I don't remember Fitzpatrick.

Jim fitzpatricks most infamous moment was when Odom started him on the road at Maryland to try and help with the press. Steve Francis and company then pressed the hell out of us and we were down 20 before anybody was even sweating.

Jim fitzpatricks most infamous moment was when Odom started him on the road at Maryland to try and help with the press. Steve Francis and company then pressed the hell out of us and we were down 20 before anybody was even sweating.

I was trying to repress all memories of that game....Fitzpatrick has been head coach for Episcopal High School in Virginia for about 10 years where he's done well and was an assistant coach to Ernie Nestor at Elon for a couple of years prior to that...

That whole episode was just sooooo Wake Forest.

Our press breaker resulted in a couple deflected passes and Josh Shoemaker with the ball at the top of the key with 5 seconds on the shot clock...Pass to Vidauretta for a 15 foot clanger.

I was trying to repress all memories of that game....Fitzpatrick has been head coach for Episcopal High School in Virginia for about 10 years where he's done well and was an assistant coach to Ernie Nestor at Elon for a couple of years prior to that...

Fitzpatrick was Moto's HS Coach at Episcopal.

Back