• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Saudi World Golf Tour 2022/2023 Thread

Sending them out at all may not have been a good move. I really hope this is Phil's last RC.

Beautiful shot by Rickie, skulling it across the green for an impossible putt seems like a good play there

Not sure why they would put Holmes and Moore out together again. Luckily they drew Willett and Westwood.

I just came to the realization that I enjoy watching Foursomes far more than Four-Balls. Every shot matters in Foursomes.

Love that DLIII is showing Brooks some love.

The NBC camera coverage of some of these tee shots is awful. Particularly on #1 but also on #7 and some others they so narrowly zoomed in on the golf ball that you don't get any sense of how good the drive is until it lands.

That was hard to watch. Poor guy. Lives in FL (like many of these international players).

Used to live in FL but moved back to the UK (Newcastle upon Tyne) when he rejoined the Euro tour and after his divorce. Be kind of hard to commute from FL to Europe for tournaments...<G>. Now he may still own a place in FL but not this primary abode.

Reed McIlroy first pairing off tomorrow. Get ya popcorn ready.

patrick-reed-ryder-cup-2016-friday-morning.jpg

I could see the U.S. losing the first five matches though. Gonna be tough to finish these guys off.

TGC made a Lanny Wadkins comparison for Reed. That's pretty accurate IMO.

Back