• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Saudi World Golf Tour 2022/2023 Thread

Brandel's backtracking after Tiger's 65 was hilarious. All of a sudden his right elbow was "in a much better position" despite the video showing it to be 100% identical.

Yeah, kinda nice but wistful watching some of the better vistas on the tour while it's snowing and 30 degrees here. Hopefully we won't have any foot deep March snows here which prevent me from playing till mid-April. And I still don't like Ryan Moore's swing. Thomas, OTOH, looks like he generates a bit of clubhead speed.

Yeah, kinda nice but wistful watching some of the better vistas on the tour while it's snowing and 30 degrees here. Hopefully we won't have any foot deep March snows here which prevent me from playing till mid-April. And I still don't like Ryan Moore's swing. Thomas, OTOH, looks like he generates a bit of clubhead speed.

The #toursauce ambassador

Sergio never seems to miss a clutch Ryder Cup putt yet he can't make a clutch shot or putt in an major over the last 15 years.

Thomas closed it out, but he had a few hiccups between 9 and 16. Also amusing to see McGirt 4 putt from not a great distance. Hadn't seen 1 of those in a while. I really like having that tournament there to start the year. Yeah, some folks don't show up, but the views are gorgeous, which is nice when I'm freezing my ass off here on the east coast.

Really want to get out there again--it is stunning. But it takes so damn long to get there and 7 times zones is a killer.

Thomas closed it out, but he had a few hiccups between 9 and 16. Also amusing to see McGirt 4 putt from not a great distance. Hadn't seen 1 of those in a while. I really like having that tournament there to start the year. Yeah, some folks don't show up, but the views are gorgeous, which is nice when I'm freezing my ass off here on the east coast.

Whenever one of us is the Sports Czar, I had an idea about that tournament.

Instead of winning being a 2 year invite to this event (as is being suggested), make it a co-ed tournament.

Have the years winners from the LPGA play there with the men. Ladies from LPGA tees.

Still have the men's tournament stand alone and the women's tournament stand alone. Just have a Pebble Beach Pro-Am feel to the joint competition.

Have world ranking determine draft order for your partner.

Opens Asian Market to PGA and opens Primetime golf to the LPGA and fixes the field shrinking.

Whenever one of us is the Sports Czar, I had an idea about that tournament.

Instead of winning being a 2 year invite to this event (as is being suggested), make it a co-ed tournament.

Have the years winners from the LPGA play there with the men. Ladies from LPGA tees.

Still have the men's tournament stand alone and the women's tournament stand alone. Just have a Pebble Beach Pro-Am feel to the joint competition.

Have world ranking determine draft order for your partner.

Opens Asian Market to PGA and opens Primetime golf to the LPGA and fixes the field shrinking.

You realize that they are already discussing this?

http://www.golf.com/tour-and-news/tournament-champions-could-feature-both-pga-and-lpga-tour-winners

Really want to get out there again--it is stunning. But it takes so damn long to get there and 7 times zones is a killer.

We stayed right next to the course. Really pretty part of Maui once you get past the resorts which I found ho hum. We drove up the coast even further hit some lava pool and the like. That time difference is a killer though.

Back