• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Saudi World Golf Tour 2022/2023 Thread

I saw a video of him and his boys playing a round in Aiken (I think that's where he's from) on his home course. Good laughs if you have not seen it. Drinking beer, cart racing, cutting on each other. He seems like a pretty down to earth guy for a PGA Tour player.

I've seen that. It's awesome!
I knew has caddie when he was at Campbell. Biggest calves on the PGA tour. terrific guy.

I honestly think Bubba may be done. He just looks so awful on the greens that I don't think he can/will be able to get it back together. Not like he's every been known as someone who will outwork everyone when he is struggling. His stats this year (admittedly small sample size) are bottom of the barrell in everything but off the tee. The ball change has been a nightmare and all for only $1 million? No thanks.

BUT IT'S PINK!!!!

Mimosa Hills. I grew up on that course. Bock is also a very good player.

Played that course in a tournament in college if I remember correctly. First day the weather was alright and it was getable and a fun track. Second and third day the weather was brutal and that course can get really hard really fast.

Completely different note Brooks is having an awful year after balling last year. Only missed 3 cuts all of last year and in 8 events this year has missed 4 and since the turn of the calendar year his finishes are: T13, Cut, T42, Cut, Cut, T48, Cut.

Bill Haas just waxed the defending Masters Champ 6 and 5. Danny Willet is looking like a one hit wonder.

Brooks playing pissed off taking down Kisner 6&5 and Duff 6&5.
Webb not playing well loosing 5&3 yesterday and 3&2 today
DJ took it to Webb yesterday 5&3 and beat Martin today 3&2
Na took down Fitzpatrick yesterday 5&4 and JT today 4&2.
Reed who was hyped up as the match play wizard sits at 0-1-1 after today.

Bill Haas just waxed the defending Masters Champ 6 and 5. Danny Willet is looking like a one hit wonder.

Willet was good on the Euro tour for a while but has had the Freddy Couples memorial back issues. He stayed healthy in 2015 and had an excellent year on that tour - think he finished 2nd on the order of merit to Rory. Then he won the Masters, continuing his good run. Then he had a kid soon after the Masters, and he lost his good form last summer. GMac similarly disappeared after he got married and had a kid. I wouldn't write Willet off as the next Trevor Immelman quite yet. Golfers often slump after major life changes. Stacy Lewis' engagement and marriage didn't exactly help her game the last couple of years, although she is getting off to a better start this year.

Haas just advanced to the round of 16 as he beat KT Kim 4 and 2, while Willet beat Russell Knox. Both Haas and Kim finished the round robin 2-1, but Haas beat Kim head to head; so, Haas advances to play Kevin Na.

Haas just advanced to the round of 16 as he beat KT Kim 4 and 2, while Willet beat Russell Knox. Both Haas and Kim finished the round robin 2-1, but Haas beat Kim head to head; so, Haas advances to play Kevin Na.

Cool for Bill. But now he gets the human rain delay.

Think they did playoffs Pilchard. Haas won on the 6th hole.

Back