• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Baseball

If the errors would have produced 3 outs before the home runs happened, then yes.

Last edited:
Wouldn't be the worst thing. He's a class act and firing would be tough. Mutual parting of ways is fine with me. Get someone with more regional connections.

Tulane would be an upgrade for Wake or ND head coach? Both Must be looking to escape a warm seat

Tulane is most definitely not an upgrade. The AAC might be easier to win in with East Carolina or Houston being its best baseball teams and a lot of flunks. If he were to leave, who's on the wish list? I think Wake should seek out a top level assistant from UVA or Vandy with some Carolinas connections if that exists.

NCAA Baseball changes frequently due to only being able to give 11.5 schollys. I say let him leave and bring someone in here with some fire. Walter can't take it any further.

Back