• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Game Day Food Stop

DeacWatcher

Ricky Peral
Reaction score
I am going up this weekend for the F$U game (taking my nieces) and have not been to a game at the Joel in a long time. Where is good to get something before the game and possibly close where I don't have to park twice?

Have you thought about Putters? Soft chips, buffalo chicken sandwich, and a pitcher of Yuengling.

Really, OGBoards should sell a few sponsorships. Putters would have to be the second in line for one after Vineyard Vines.

Yup putters by far. If you get there at 11 when they open you won't have to wait and should have plenty of time before the game. You can park right across the street and keep your car there.

In a little late on this one, but Putters and it's not even close. Good enough food, good beer prices, a few TV's.

Mountain Fried... Just to keep a tradition alive

Where ever you go, I'd just stay there, you'll probably enjoy it much more than the game.

Alright think I'm going to snag a Carolina burger from putters for lunch after all of this talk.

Back