• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest v ClemPson thread

We throw the ball away more than any team I have ever seen. And I'm not talking about bad passes. I mean, we just throw the ball to no one, multiple times per game. So bad.

Codi has actually looked more aggressive so far tonight. Wish Crawford or Devin had shown up.

Roper in the corner early on.

I'll take your word for it. Must've been a rotational thing. I saw Dinos closing out slowly as he is apt to do, and assumed it was his man.

Love the aimless dribble offense. MOAR DANNY MOAR

we're literally just handing the ball to clemson. this is miserable.

Started watching for the first time in about 4 games and I'm like why am I doing this? We. Absolutely. Suck.

It's not the only problem with this team but it's readily apparent playing CMM is a major downfall. We run the offense through him, and when the shot clock runs down, he invariably has the ball in his hands and cannot score. Mostly doesn't even come close. Others defer to him so he's always "the guy" to take the shot with time running down. How is this not crystal clear?

has devin checked out for the year?

this fucking game is unwatchable from both ends

Back