• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Manning is a turrible second half coach

Look at this shit he has to work with. We have no one at the 2 or 3! He's gonna need a few more classes to wipe the stain clean from [Redacted].

Look at this shit he has to work with. We have no one at the 2 or 3! He's gonna need a few more classes to wipe the stain clean from [Redacted].

Same thing was said about [Redacted]. The question isn't whether we have enough talent. The question is whether we are getting the most out of what we have. Our play now, compared to earlier games makes it clear that's a no.

Same thing was said about [Redacted]. The question isn't whether we have enough talent. The question is whether we are getting the most out of what we have. Our play now, compared to earlier games makes it clear that's a no.

Nah.....I blame Codi

So why was he so successful at Tulsa?
C-USA isn't the ACC?

Lol at the people who were pointing out that Tulsa's defensive efficiency made a huge jump in Manning's 2nd year, as if that was worth a shit. Once again, this ain't C-USA anymore.

Yeah so let's really break this down:

Here is Tulsa's KP ranking the last 10 seasons:

Bold are Manning's two years. He had one really great month at Tulsa. But that's it.

And also: Manning had a decent team his 2nd year at Tulsa on the backs of a poor offense and great defense. And under a very average defensive coach (Frank Haith) and mostly the same players, Tulsa has been just as good on defense the last two years as they were under Manning.

Manning has also never even got close to putting a competent offense on the floor in four seasons as a head coach. This season is his best offense.

How much is Manning getting paid- $2 million a year? I know he got a nice raise from what Tulsa was paying him.

How many games have we given up more than 45 points in the second half this season? At this point I see no evidence at all that Manning has any clue how to coach defense.

Back