• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Krzyzewski having "back problems" again?

OMG, funny he only seems to have problems when he has teams that aren't as historically competitive as his other.

Interesting to me that K and Calipari both have > 5 Mc D AA's and by next week neither will likely be in the top 25.

So, if K coached us, I guess he'd spend the rest of his career in traction.

why would anyone show up to a tuesday game?

Will be back on the bench for their game this weekend. Was hospitalized with high blood pressure. Blowing up from too many losses but Capel righted the ship at GT last night I guess.

OMG, funny he only seems to have problems when he has teams that aren't as historically competitive as his other.

It is. So he is either not man enough to deal with the losing or he is so wrapped up in the success or failures that he can't physically cope with it.

I like that K complains he only has 6 scholarship players to work with as if he isn't responsible for that. You have 13 scholarships to work with every year, man.

k111616.jpg

What's the emoji for faking injuries to get out of work?

Back