• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Intensity

SurgeryDeac

Reaction score
From the beginning of the second half it was palpable the difference in intensity between us and Clemson. They came out focused with a sense of mission and urgency. We had no focus or leadership. Brownell must have let them have it in the half time locker room. Stark difference. Very evident.

What is your point, been that way for many years. Heck, at half time we were wondering how long it would take for Clemson to tie the game, guy beside me said 5 minutes, I said 4 minutes. We were both horribly wrong, I think that was accomplished by the 18:34 time mark.

What is your point, been that way for many years. Heck, at half time we were wondering how long it would take for Clemson to tie the game, guy beside me said 5 minutes, I said 4 minutes. We were both horribly wrong, I think that was accomplished by the 18:34 time mark.

Regardless of the time difference, you knew it was coming as did everyone else.

Back