• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 185: God Help Us All

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImTheCaptain

I disagree with you
Reaction score
tumblr_l73snyR8TE1qzt61p.jpg
ddddd

Last edited:
I really don't like doing straight arm side planks.

If it came out that OJ Simpson had Stage 4 CTE would it change anything for you? Should these people be held to a different standard like a schizophrenic or other defined mental patient?

I know we have problems with ISIS and the economy and picking presidents, but can we round up and execute whomever unleased these monstrosities on the world:

41Q3yG7HvAL._SX450_.jpg

If it came out that OJ Simpson had Stage 4 CTE would it change anything for you? Should these people be held to a different standard like a schizophrenic or other defined mental patient?

change what? from not guilty to guilty?

Really change your opinion of him. Also are we going to reach a point where CTE is akin to an insanity defense? IANAL but is traumatic brain injury a defense?

I mean, he's still a psycho murderer, just maybe he wasn't always psycho? I guess that would be a relief, since I loved him as Nordberg

I know we have problems with ISIS and the economy and picking presidents, but can we round up and execute whomever unleased these monstrosities on the world:

41Q3yG7HvAL._SX450_.jpg

So are you pro choice or anti choice ?

Really change your opinion of him. Also are we going to reach a point where CTE is akin to an insanity defense? IANAL but is traumatic brain injury a defense?

Depends on what you can get a neurologist to at as an expert witness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back