• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 185: God Help Us All

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder where the next Austin is gonna be. Has to be somewhere that's affordable that hipsters and creative types will flock to. Detroit?

Chattanooga and Asheville both remind me a lot of Austin. Detroit is a decent answer if it wasn't so damn cold

CT 185: Broken pretzels and Texas: overrated

Asheville is a good answer and I've heard nothing but good things about the Noog

As to Ole San Antone that could be a possibility one day, I guess. The plus would be more Latinas. The negative would be dat urban sprawl. I hate the sprawl.

Last edited:
Also have you all read/heard about the Peyton Manning sexual assault case at Tennessee and the subsequent Peyton and Archie cover up?

It's terrible

Chattanooga and Asheville both remind me a lot of Austin. Detroit is a decent answer if it wasn't so damn cold

According to a girl that was in a store line behind me today Asheville is the largest city in North Carolina. I had to walk away.

HTTD forgot to log back into his own account again. Happy Valentine's Day, AWAR.

969168d176260a6333f17b3af5bfbb68.jpg

I think we've discussed it before but does anyone here have dogs and a roomba? Do they work with dogs that shed a lot? Are they worth the money? I'm tired of vacuuming every other day.

Works great. I have the Pet Series and it picks up dog hair I didn't know was there.

Dammit they've already cancelled school tomorrow. I was looking forward to a day to myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back