• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 185: God Help Us All

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's 7 syllables not 6.

I don't troll people over sports cause I am a Deacs fan. Also, wouldn't troll about this game because I like pretty much all of you despite your terrible opinions and nervousness about a lot of stuff and so I'm sorry you feel so bad. Happy that my favorite NFL player ever won another Super Bowl even though his offense was dogshit. Now he will retire and I don't have any teams to cheer except whoever is playing the fucking Patriots so I'll probably be happy when Panthers win I guess but mostly I'll just pull against the Patriots.

I do hope my old law school roomie is okay this morning have a feeling he cried. El Chupe, you should call him.

I do hope my old law school roomie is okay this morning have a feeling he cried. El Chupe, you should call him.

This is the guy who would rage and eventually break down when his team lost? That had to be entertaining.

Yes, that's him. He posted this super long post on Facebook after they won the NFC Championship Game thanking all the players and coaches but most of all his other buddy who also likes the Panthers who he used to sleep in bed with when he would come visit (NTTAWWT). Bet he wishes he could have that post back. There is a 90% chance he is taking a personal day today.

Unfortunately he has to go back to Charlotte, which is far, far worse. Blacksburg is actually a really nice city that most people would agree is on an #incline.

can you just go back and pull up all of the answers we gave you on this last week instead of trying to retroll.

I was up sick all night and am going into work late. Of course, everybody will assume that it's Super Bowl party related.

I was up sick all night and am going into work late. Of course, everybody will assume that it's Super Bowl party related.

Did you go to a Super Bowl Party? I wonder how many unsuspecting partygoers you managed to sicken by doing so.

CT 185: welp, that was underwhelming

The New Orleans airport this morning is the real factory of sadness

Yeah, he's gotta be hating it today, but I would be too if my team got their Super Bowl stolen by some 'roided up plantation owner who can't even speak English without sounding like he's got a mouth full of cheerios. How did that guy even graduate considering the sexual assault scandal he was involved in, and his obvious inability to read and write? I guess I feel mostly for America and for sports in general, and the mothers and fathers who will have to explain to their kids the differences between right and wrong, and then have to look back and reflect on when they were blind to these things and held Peyton Manning up as some sort of role model. Probably not what Satan would have wanted. No, I think we can say that without even thinking twice -- this was NOT Satan's Super Bowl, this was the work of some soulless machine purring along greased with the blood of the beaten down and trodden average joes, lining the pockets of the racist referees, to keep the good guys down.

ETA -- this will forever be known as the *Asterisk Bowl. *Racist paid off refs, racist roided up qbs who can't talk and have noodle arms and wear gloves in 70+ degree weather which is basically like cheating twice over, sexual predators.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back