• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Unofficial Wake VS FSU game thread

Hudson banks in a three. Maybe luck is on our side today

Damn, Devoin looking good in the weight room.

On in the background while I'm cleaning the house(easy target I know) and saw crab bank in a 3. Looks like everything's coming up Milhouse today.

Maybe not. That three was just stupid lucky by them.

DM left the starters in for 8 mins. Must be a record.

BC has to cut down on his turnovers somehow

Disco Dan getting some airtime!

It's like we think we get extra points for picking the play with the highest degree of difficulty.

Serious question - have we taken a single charge this year? Players drive on us from half court with impunity...

Serious question - have we taken a single charge this year? Players drive on us from half court with impunity...

Come on man, charges hurt! And besides you have to beat your man to the spot. Too much work and too much pain!

Great question. It does coincide with the "this team is a bunch of pussies" montra.

I didn't think Crawford was THAT bad in the first half. One turnover the guy fouled him on the pass, the attempted no look to Devin was actually a good idea he just faked Devin out as well. I don't really mind the wide open 3 in transition either and he's had a couple floaters go in and out. More of a tough luck half than anything else.

They mentioned Hudson got after it in practice yesterday - he's definitely the highest energy defender out there. Chasing over screens and working his ass off. Rondale with a couple boneheaded defensive plays and Wilbekin completely useless again. They've hit some very tough shots and we've missed a lot of easy ones (as usual).

That was as "us" a half a I can imagine. Kinda ugly, did a couple good things, getting out-talented every now and then so we trail by a few.

One team wants it the other doesn't.

Back