• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Unofficial Wake VS FSU game thread

I watched the game in a bar with no sound. Was the T at the end for the gratuitous 3, or did something happen after the fact? Never seen a technical assessed for that. Anwway, I like how the officials still reviewed to see how many tenths of a second we would have to dribble off.

FSU player Malik Beasley ran on the court to celebrate thinking the shot ended the game. It was weird, but the right call.

At this point I have lost all hope for the rest of the season. I held out some hope until this game that maybe we would finish strong.

It's February and we have a head coach who cannot identify his five best players. Never seen anything like it. Rec league coaches never have this problem.

I think we may be finding out that DM is a very stubborn fellow.

I didn't see one article about this game in the Greensboro paper today-just a score. The sports station on WSJS during the week spent more than 45 minutes talking about Dook sports and how football recruiting for four instate schools: Carolina, State, Duke and Appalachian State....nothing to see here folks.

Just saw a commercial on Fox Sports South for Danny Manning: A Demon Deacon Revival, :bowrofl:, can't believe that haven't pulled that off yet. What a joke!

I don't get how a coach on such a losing streak doesn't change his lineups. He's beating his head against a wall time after time expecting the wall to move.

When we called the TO at early in the 2nd half, I told my dad that Wake should put in an entirely different lineup (except for DT) coming out of the TO. How much worse could they have been?

None.

Back