• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Men's Golf

Kupcho could get some tv time tonight. On the west coast and today's round is being televised for a bit in prime time. She goes off at 5 PM EST with the other two individual women also at -7 in a T2. The Duke individual with a six shot lead goes off 10 minutes prior as Duke is in third place overall right now.

Has she gotten any TV time yet?

Has she gotten any TV time yet?

I've got it on in the background. Haven't seen any mentions.. They seem more interested in the team competition

Last edited:
"Phil told me to watch out for the tents, but I didn't see any so I just pulled my driver out."

I know this is the Wake men's golf thread, but, watching that girl from Ok. St. throw up on herself with a triple on the last hole when a par would have gotten them into the top 8 was.... brutal! She signed her card, hugged a couple of teammates and got the heck out of dodge. I can't imagine how it must have felt to find out what that triple meant and have a camera following you around the whole time... ugh!

Didn't see that, but did see the girl from Arizona crying on the 18th fairway as she approached her ball which needed to be chipped in for their team make the final 8. She wasn't even eliminated yet and already crying on the course.

She should be mad at her teammates honestly. She shot -8 for 4 days.

Yeah she was probably crying because she hates her teammates. She tied for second in the nation out of 132 finalists and nobody else on the team finished in the top 50. She beat the second best player on her team by 15 shots over four days.

Yeah she was probably crying because she hates her teammates. She tied for second in the nation out of 132 finalists and nobody else on the team finished in the top 50. She beat the second best player on her team by 15 shots over four days.

She should have sacked up and made the birdie instead of crying a river in the fairway.

At the very least lose with some measure of dignity.

I also didn't think she was crying. At first I thought she was but I rewound a couple times (yeah this is sad) because I was surprised and she looked like she may have just had a cold or something.

Anyone watch the women's match play final last night? Great finish with the national championship decided on the 19th hole of the last match. Washington beat Stanford.

Anyone watch the women's match play final last night? Great finish with the national championship decided on the 19th hole of the last match. Washington beat Stanford.

That's back to back years that it had a dramatic finish.

Now that the Golf Channel has pretty much all of the match play televised, this has become a can't-miss event. The wedge play of the Washington players down the stretch was just silly.

The announcers mentioned that some of the men's players were out walking the course during the match, and I saw at least one player with a WF windbreaker and hat on.

Zalatoris finished T4 in the Pacific Coast Amateur at Eugene CC last summer, so he's got some good vibes around that place.

Not to mention we kicked ass on this course earlier in the year with a ton of teams that are in the finals

Back