• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Plain Mafia Game. CIVS WIN!

deacvision7

Mod Emeritus
Reaction score
You all know the drill. If you do not know the drill, PM me any questions and I'll teach you the drill.

17 players (roles will be filled in here as they die)

1) numbers
2) rommy -- lynched, day 6, vanilla civ
3) tejas -- lynched, day 7, mafia
4) gouda -- lynched, day 5, mafia
5) sd3 -- lynched, day 2, vanilla civ
6) doofus -- lynched, day 2, mafia
7) toogs -- killed, night 1, mafia
8) timdunk -- killed, night 5, civ cop
9) damo
10) nonny -- lynched, day 3, mafia
11) da -- lynched, day 5, vanilla civ
12) chic -- lynched, day 4, vanilla civ
13) island -- AA'd, day 2, vanilla civ
14) bym -- lynched, day 1, vanilla civ
15) JTP -- killed, night 3, civ angel
16) gooner -- killed, night 6, civ vigilante
17) eagles -- killed, night 2, civ roleblocker

5 mafia. You guys are trying to kill the other people and stay alive. Equal or greater number mafia to civilians means the mafia wins. Each night you select a mafia member to make a hit on an unsuspecting civilian sleeping in their bed.

12 civilians. You guys are trying to kill mafia before killing yourselves too often. Eliminate all mafia to win the game.
  • cop -- you get an investigation each night. guaranteed accurate result of "mafia" or "not mafia"
  • angel -- you get a protection each night. you can protect yourself. you cannot protect the same player two nights in a row.
  • roleblocker -- you can block the actions of one player each night.
  • 1 shot vigilante -- at one point during the game you can elect to kill somebody at night. you can only use this ability once in the game.

8 vanilla civilians. You guys just look pretty and try not to fuck up too much. I know you won't.

Follow the basic mafia rules. I.E. no dead talking, no night talking (gifs encouraged), don't copy/paste PMs from mod, etc.

1st day ends at 4:45 today.

Normal schedule picks up tomorrow with 10:30 AM, 1:30 PM, and 4:30 PM deadlines. Night will last 15 minutes.

>50% of votes on one player calls an immediate night with a majority lynch. Night in these cases will last an undetermined amount of time.

Ties at the end of the round. THIS IS DIFFERENT. Instead of the first to get a new vote a tie at the end of the first round will result in a "run-off" of the tied vote receivers. Each player is only allowed to make 1 post in OT. In that post you can lay out your reasoning for your vote and encourage others to join you but that is the end of your OT posts. If you violate this rule, you will be AA'd after your 2nd offense. (You get 1 mulligan since this is a new way to do OT.) If the run-off ends in another tie then both players will be lynched.

ROLES GOING OUT NOW. DO NOT POST UNTIL I OPEN THE GAME.

Last edited:
wIxQzce.gif

Also, I'm going to claim right now. Vanilla civ.

Mmmmk so reading first post = all Mafia goon? Means cop comes out d1 with Angel.

#1 on my list then

**Numbers***

Numbers should be #1 on everyone's list.

proverbial: 3 mislynches for 5 mafia = fuckass

Back