• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fallout 4 Mafia: CIVS WIN!

I think you did too. But you're also mafia.

We can kill Knight next.

Fine.

Go knight now, civs direct my hit tonight. I can prove Im right

Hell you can even have bym vig me tonight if you feel so strongly.

I really don't buy the knight dickstep btw. Its obvious that a maf gunsmith can't give unlimited vigs to his own team.

I really don't buy the knight dickstep btw. Its obvious that a maf gunsmith can't give unlimited vigs to his own team.

I guess you're right. But then why did knight disappear? There is like 1 minute left

One of you alls questions for me was

1. why I would have a gun if I am a gunsmith?
2. why would I as mafia give to non team members?

I mentioned that there had to be a second gunsmith, which I can prove if I live and can even hit whoever civs agree on
Knight insinuated that mafia cant give to teammates. he knows I am likely to make a vig hit. I have done it in other games and did it again today. He is mafia

You said you get a gun of your own to use.

Here is something else of note.

I am Arturo Rodriguez. I am the Owner of Commonwealth weaponry

Not only do I get to hand out guns, which I have, but I also get one of my own to use, but I can only use it the nights the Railroad hits as I am generally seen as a sympathizer to the railroad

I have handed out guns to kory and bym, which they can confirm

Again, it is the disappearance after the accusation that I don't like. Especially from a verbal vomit player like knight.

I guess you're right. But then why did knight disappear? There is like 1 minute left

That's the issue I'm running into. Knight vanishing is bad. The "dickstep" is a nothingburger

Code:
Tejas	10	Kory, SD3, Gouda, Rommy, JTP, Redwing, Eagles, Decay, DV7, BYM
Tsy	3	Da, Boston
Boston	2	Ryala, Damo
Knight	2	Tejas, Timdunk
SD3	2	Ph, Tsy
JTP	1	Toogs
Ph	1	Nonny
Rommy	1	Chic
Eagles	1	Knight

YTV: none

DeacdeTejas, Tinker Tom (The Railroad, Quartermaster), is dead.

You are Thomas Weatherby, also known as Tinker Tom. You are an engineer and weapons expert for the Railroad, and act as the faction's quartermaster. Each night, you may choose to give one of your crafted weapons to another non-Railroad player, for use by them the following night.

Night moves, please.

Sorry, all. Call came in I had to take. Gonna be a little bit longer.

Back