• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fallout 4 Mafia: CIVS WIN!

The town has turned on deacondamo, Desdemona (The Railroad, Leader / Goon).

You are Desdemona, leader of the Railroad. While you are alive, any vig hits made by Glory will be undetectable by watchers or trackers. You have no other specific powers unless otherwise given one.

Additionally, while I have everyone's attention... A quick note about (another :( modding is hard) mistake I made in the Night 3 announcements. This doesn't actually change anything, and as far as I could tell it didn't come up in conversation, but Knight / Nick Valentine was only shot once. Just noticed that mistake as I was going back through the night moves to date. Everything else has been processed correctly.

Sorry!

The sun rises once again over the Commonwealth.

Horrified townsfolk find BostonDeac (Cait [Civ, Vanilla Civ]) dead. She had some cannonballs crushing her chest inwards.

Additionally, tsywake (Generic Gen-3 Synth [The Institute, Goon]) was murdered overnight.

You are a generic Gen-3 Synth. You have no specific powers unless otherwise given one. Somebody is looking for you.

It is now Day 6. Day 6 will last until 4:00:59 PM EST. Note that this is different than usual. The night will be shortened; please have all night moves ready.

"This will go down as one of the all time epic blunders."

It is now Day 6. Day 6 will last until 4:00:59 PM EST. Note that this is different than usual. The night will be shortened; please have all night moves ready.

So it is 8 civs, 3 blue mafia (eagles' maf), 2 brown mafia, and 1 red mafia

Now there is a stronger case to keep eagles alive, kill the final red mafia guy and make it 8 v 2

I'm out, time to go to GMAT shit, I'll be back in a bit over an hour.

And Preston, how the fuck did you recruit me day 1 and not find anybody since? I've hinted at you throughout the thread who to recruit. I hope you tried to get jtp and he just couldn't because he wasn't a vanilla civ.

I Roleblocked tsy last night. Now with the one Mafia 3 left and the chooser still alive, if we kill said Mafia 3 today you will receive a 3 person civ mason squad with RB powers and only 2 Mafia left.

I still think killing damo was HOF stupid. Eagles blocking me breaks my brain. I'm stepping away for a bit, or maybe just lurking.

I Roleblocked tsy last night. Now with the one Mafia 3 left and the chooser still alive, if we kill said Mafia 3 today you will receive a 3 person civ mason squad with RB powers and only 2 Mafia left.

you mean gouda?

guys, I think he means gouda.

Yeah you're right, I'm faking it. Because that happens.

I didn't say you were faking it. I said I did not roleblock you and we did not use the delay power. No point in me lying at this stage. I blocked tsy. Figured he could be Mafia 2 hitter and had blocked redwing the night prior (who would've been my second choice).

Back