• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2016 Panthers Thread: MOVING ON

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well also oher got concussed and small money may not play and Stewart is out multiple weeks

Is it just me or is Stewart always hurt

He's an amazing RB that runs like a man possessed. And he'll be 30 next March.

CAP was drafted last year in order to handle the load when Stewart's time is up.

Good segment on NFL network on what Minn D did against us. Showing 7, but only rushing 4, a lot of man coverage with safeties helping in deep zone. No quick reads available for Cam. The rushing 4 still got to him as he had to hold the ball longer to find an open man. I am afraid Minn wrote the book on how to play us. We need to have some quick passes designed for tall WR's....slants if they can get off the line. The problem with slants for us is that big WR's become huge, vulnerable targets after catching a high pass.

No doubt Bersin will have a cushy position in the front office as thanks for his years of service.

Mays just put out an article about the panthers

A week after the Packers laid waste to Minnesota’s Sam Bradford, recording 12 quarterback hits in a 17–14 loss, Carolina hit the QB just three times last weekend.
That equaled the number of hits the Panthers had on Broncos quarterback Trevor Siemian in Week 1. Denver’s game plan involved plenty of short, quick throws, but the first-year starter had plenty of room to work, even on slow-developing passes.

Taunting is such a bullshit penalty. They're grown men.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The emphasis on taunting and the associated cheap penalties is getting really old

I will never understand why we're not in a constant hurry up offense

Not a great start

We have zero pass rush. We're not making the playoffs.

Not going to be our year.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Too easy for Atlanta.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back