• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2016 Panthers Thread: MOVING ON

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just signed gino gradkowski on a three year deal. Looks like decent depth for the o-line.

Just signed gino gradkowski on a three year deal. Looks like decent depth for the o-line.

Nice. Seems to be Velasco's replacement. Curious to see what happens with Silatolu.

Nice. Seems to be Velasco's replacement. Curious to see what happens with Silatolu.
I was surprised we didnt sign him, did he grade out poorly for the part of the season he played?

Saw a story earlier that Tolbert signed a new two-year deal today. Haven't seen what the money was. Frankly, I don't care. Love that guy.

tolbertlol.gif

10651889305_f456f421fd_o.gif

These were my 1st 2 posts on last year's thread. Not going to mess with a good thing.

He's still suffering from something judging by the burnt firewood he was passing off as pizza

@AdamSchefter
Former Falcons and Dolphins DT Paul Soliai is visiting Carolina Panthers today, per source.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back