• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2016 Panthers Thread: MOVING ON

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't stop a good LB from sacking QBs on Sunday.

(too soon?)

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 2h2 hours ago
Titans left guard Byron Bell dislocated his ankle during the team’s first OTA and will miss the entire 2016 season.

Superbowls the next few years, Houston, Minneapolis, Atlanta, Miami, LA

The NFL isn't even pretending the Super Bowl is anything other than an award for getting a new stadium or major upgrades.

The NFL isn't even pretending the Super Bowl is anything other than an award for getting a new stadium or major upgrades.

Yeah pretty much previously 1982 Michigan and 1992 Minnesota were the outliers. In the last 10 years you will have had, Indianapolis, New Jersey and Minnesota for cold weather shit holes in February. Throw in new stadiums in LA, San Francisco and Atlanta and if you build it you get it.

Yeah. I hope Tampa didn't put much effort into this bid. I really hope they don't use this as rational to overspend on stadium upgrades or make an effort to build a new stadium. Raymond James is almost 18 years old should have at least another decade before the vultures start circling.

Word on the streets is that Funchess looks awesome

I'm pretty excited about the WR situation. Assuming KB, Funchess, Ginn, and Philly make the roster, one spot is going to Hill, Garrett, Byrd, or somebody who performs big in camp.

100 days until our first game. Can't get here soon enough.

Stephen Hill is working on kick returns too so far

#1 scoring offense in the NFL from last year replaces Jericho Cotchery with Kelvin Benjamin. I don't think we lost any other player on offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back