• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2016 Panthers Thread: MOVING ON

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who the fuck actually watches the losers press conference? You want to watch grown man say a bunch of stupid clichés about why they lost a game? It's moronic. If we know that the losers are pissed, why do we ask them to pretend otherwise?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Who the fuck actually watches the losers press conference? You want to watch grown men say a bunch of stupid clichés about why they lost a game? It's moronic. If we know that the losers are pissed, why do we ask them to pretend otherwise?

To partially rip off a Chuck quote, it is so people who have no talent can get into the game. Journos want high salaried athletes to come out and get their media whoppin after a major loss and get upset when the athletes refuse to capitulate or cooperate.

Who the fuck actually watches the losers press conference? You want to watch grown men say a bunch of stupid clichés about why they lost a game? It's moronic. If we know that the losers are pissed, why do we ask them to pretend otherwise?

+1. Stupid to force a man to be interviewed when he is down like that. Just go show off the enjoyment of the other team who won. Let the losers go away in peace.

Basically, reporters are hoping a player/coach says something inflammatory so they can write hot takes. but it's boring when it's just congratulating the other team, saying we got outhustled, etc.

Even stupider is having set it up where an opposing player is putting your star on blast a few feet away, after the biggest game of his life

Cam on video making it rain at a stripclub

This should be fun

CmugV5bUMAEti4Y.jpg

2015 Panthers top 100:

#1 - Cam
#7 - Luke
#11 - JNo
#38 - Olsen
#54 - TD
#58 - KK
#79 - Kalil
#86 - JStew

Every unit represented except WR and special teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back