• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2016 Panthers Thread: MOVING ON

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matt Ryan with a goal line interception against the Dolphins. Never change, Matt. Never.

Too many hits in 2013 and '14, don't think he's ever gon live up to that contract. Seeing ghosts.

Fine by me

Definitely. But he could make he squad to make sure nobody else can get him.

Maybe but I highly doubt it. He hasn't shown anything more than he did before the draft and all 32 teams passed on him, he'd get other practice squad offers but hard to imagine another team offering him a roster spot when a lot of game tested receivers will also get cut. I think he'd have to majorly show out the next 2 preseason games to even have a slight shot

Maybe but I highly doubt it. He hasn't shown anything more than he did before the draft and all 32 teams passed on him, he'd get other practice squad offers but hard to imagine another team offering him a roster spot when a lot of game tested receivers will also get cut. I think he'd have to majorly show out the next 2 preseason games to even have a slight shot

Sure. But does GMan like him enough to not take that risk?

Sure. But does GMan like him enough to not take that risk?

I'm not sure what that question means.

If we keep him on practice squad it's because he's a year away. If somebody grabs a WR who's not ready to play, so be it. There are plenty of vets out there who can step in to almost any situation and do an okay job, probably better than him. IDGAF as long as we cut some of the dead weight (Hill, Bersin).

You guys like the NFL opening kick off commercial

You mean the one where it shows Belichick staring stonefaced while song playing in the background is about displaying emotion? And the rest of the video shows touchdown dances? Loved it.

I'm not sure what that question means.

If we keep him on practice squad it's because he's a year away. If somebody grabs a WR who's not ready to play, so be it. There are plenty of vets out there who can step in to almost any situation and do an okay job, probably better than him. IDGAF as long as we cut some of the dead weight (Hill, Bersin).
I hope we keep hill forever so he can be WRs coach after Proehl becomes head coach

Nobody get hurt -- makes me weary playing the Pats in this game of all games

You mean the one where it shows Belichick staring stonefaced while song playing in the background is about displaying emotion? And the rest of the video shows touchdown dances? Loved it.

That one is good but for this board it was the every super hero is suppose to be unstoppable till he meets another.

http://youtu.be/eztY5rCSAgg

Yeah. It's good. The league is smart to invest in the Cam vs. Von rivalry to hype up the kickoff game.

And then there's this from Madden 17.

I have a feeling we will crush the Broncos in the opener and it will be bittersweet bc it's what we should have done in the SB

Agreed. Something on the lines of the Seahawks and Cardinals playoff games.

Hopefully beating them right out the gate would dissipate some of the usual Super Bowl loser hangover.

I think it could

Cam's going to see the whole Super Bowl pregame hype and be like:

We were pretty confident before the Superbowl too. I'll believe we can beat the Broncos when we do it.

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back